May 15, 2009

I've Got Nothing

It's been an exhausting week. No news, yet.

A friend mentioned today that sometimes the not knowing is more difficult to handle than knowing, no matter what the outcome. At least then you can plan a course of action. I think she hit the nail on the head.

My gut is saying the grant didn't get funded. Too bad my gut is also saying it needs more antacids as my reflux is flaring.

And yes. It's almost 2am (mountain time) and I'm still awake.

Did I say it's been an exhausting week?

3 comments:

Sami said...

Sorry to hear no news yet. Also sorry to hear that you were still awake at 2 a.m. Here's hoping for some news today. Maybe you need to drive to the station and physically go through someone's mail. Or at least track her down so you can get answers. Hang in there friend...

Jessica said...

Sorry you've had such a rough week. I agree with your friend. Sometimes it's so much better just to know...get it over and done with. All of this stress I'm sure contributes to your insomnia, which isn't good. Hopefully you'll hear something today so you can finally be at peace with whatever happens. The unknown is definitely something I struggle with on a daily basis. Hugs to you....

Susan said...

OH MAN. I hope you hear soon.