- I'm grateful for my trooper of a six year old, who played an entire game of soccer (there weren't enough players from her team there to allow anyone to sub out for a break) in the POURING, cold rain on Saturday, without uttering a single complaint.
- I'm grateful for beautiful, fragrant blossoms on the trees in my yard and weather that calls for open windows, allowing the scent to gently drift into my house this morning.
May 21, 2013
Posted by Plant Girl at Tuesday, May 21, 2013
May 8, 2013
Today I'm grateful for things that may seem trivial to some, but they are my saving grace.
- Friends that really, truly understand (and empathize with) the craziness of life. The ones that get the good, the bad and the whirlwind of it all.
- Text messages that allow me to blow off steam when my audience doesn't allow it. MUCH better than bottling it up inside and letting it go.
- The circumstances that brought such wonderful friends into my life.
Posted by Plant Girl at Wednesday, May 08, 2013