May 8, 2013

Unheard Conversations

Today I'm grateful for things that may seem trivial to some, but they are my saving grace.
  • Friends that really, truly understand (and empathize with) the craziness of life.  The ones that get the good, the bad and the whirlwind of it all.
 
  • Text messages that allow me to blow off steam when my audience doesn't allow it.  MUCH better than bottling it up inside and letting it go.
 
  • The circumstances that brought such wonderful friends into my life.

2 comments:

Riah-Riah said...

Nothing is too trivial and if it is making you upset it is definitely worth talking about. I'm grateful for these same things and glad to have you as a friend. :)

Kristen said...

I think as Moms we need to surround ourselves with people who get us, our kids and our families. Life is too short to not be surrounded by supportive people!!!