January 2, 2012

A New Year, For Me

This last year has been crazy.  New baby, heart condition, trying to run a business with two kids at home...seems like I have little time for this blog anymore.

But I miss this.  I miss this space.  The ability to sit down and dump my feelings out.  For me, it's therapeutic.

I'm not one to sit and make resolutions.  I know that by mid-January I'll be booking a one-way guilt trip because I've tossed them to the wayside.  This year though, I honestly do want to make some changes.  I need to do a better job of managing my time.  I need to do a better job of finding MY time.  As in, finding time for myself.  Doing things for myself.  And yes, that means coming back here more often.

I need it.  I need the outlet and truthfully, I miss it.







Happy New Year!

0 comments: