May 25, 2007

Quiet Time

Why is it that the best thoughts come to me in the middle of the night when I'm lying in bed listening to KT through the baby monitor? I think of beautifully written, eloquent posts and catchy titles to go with them. Topics that are interesting, witty and funny. But when I drag myself out of bed the next morning they disappear as fog does when the rays of the morning sun hit it.

I've really had stuff to say lately. Stuff that doesn't involve cranky babies or random tales of parenting. When I log in to Blogger (which I have done 2-3 times a day for the past week) it all just disintegrates. I can't put together sentences to save my life. It sounds like boring, mindless drivel that no one would want to read. Stuff that I don't even want to read, heaven forbid think about posting. So I haven't. Instead I tab back to Out!ook Express and hope that something for work has come up and will occupy my thoughts.

There really is a lot going on right now. A lot that's bouncing around inside my head. I'm just not finding it easy to get the thoughts out. Why is it that when you have things to say you often have the hardest time saying them?

And like always, I can hear the baby stirring in her crib...

*sigh*

2 comments:

Kristin, Rod, and Victoria said...

Just want to let you know I'm here for you, if you need me. love ya.

Marz said...

OMG! You're too funny because this is ME to a tee!!! When I go to bed I, too, think of awesome posts but when I actually wake up & log into Blogger to put them here, poof, they're gone, lol. I think from now on we should keep a pad & a pen by our beds, lol.
Don't worry about boring us, BTW, we have babies too & I love to hear about KT's new developments & stuff.