April 25, 2008

Shameless Solicitation

In the last 3 years, four of my closest, in real life friends have given birth to children that spent time in their hospital's NICU unit. Other close friends and family members have had their babies spend time in the special care nursery. Today all of these kids are boisterous, amazing little people. They've all celebrated milestones and reached goals that we weren't sure they would ever have the chance to strive for. I smile constantly because of the incredible things they do and say.

To celebrate these miracles, KT and I are participating in this year's, March for Babies walk for the March of Dimes. The money we raise will support lifesaving research, services, education and advocacy that will help ALL babies get a healthy start.

If you're so inclined, please help by donating today!


(For those of you viewing this through a blog reader...there is a badge on my blog that will take you directly to my sponsor page.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to walk here in MI for the March of Dimes, but someone's graduation in Grand Rapids is on the same day ;) lol....

good luck to you and KT, hope you have fun!!