June 19, 2007

AHHHHHHH!!

No real specifics to talk about...I just needed a place to vent some frustrations.

Work has been incredibly difficult the past couple of days. The project that I've mentioned in past posts has really thrown me for some loops yesterday and today. We've got fields that we're using for the study in Eastern Oregon, Eastern Washington and Western Idaho that will be harvesting much sooner than those in Southeastern Idaho. Because of this I'm facing surmounting logistical problems. These problems weren't considered when the original proposal was written. Since I'm the coordinator of the project, solving these logistical glitches falls primarily on my shoulders. Once again I feel as though the brunt of everyone's frustrations are being directed at me. I'm just scrambling as best I can to solve problems. And as always, getting in touch with people to conjure up solutions is difficult as most of the cooperators are busy with fieldwork and won't/don't answer cell phones.

Why couldn't I face these challenges last week when I had my Mom here to help with KT??


4 comments:

Susan said...

I'll send positive thoughts your way. Always ironic when life stresses seem to pop-up.
Lots of love - Susan

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you. Sorry work is so frustrating right now. I wish I had some better words of encouragement but all I have are HUGS.

Jessica said...

I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this. It agree, it would've been easier if this happened last week when your mom was there...but of course, life can't ever be easy! *sigh*

I'm always open to phone calls, e-mails, im's if you need to vent.

Marz said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your work troubles. (((HUGS)))