September 24, 2008

I am NORMAL!

Yeah, I know. Many of you who know me in real life would argue that I could never be normal. It's all relative.

Tuesday nights I weigh in before working out. I wasn't expecting much of a loss, but was pleasantly surprised to see more than a pound (not much more, but still more) lost in the last 7 days.

Because of this...

MY BMI IS FINALLY "NORMAL"!!



This feels like a huge accomplishment. I'm so very slightly in the normal range that it's kind of funny but I'm there. I'm getting to where I want to be.

4 comments:

Kristin, Rod, and Victoria said...

Woo Hoo! I think sometimes it's tougher to be *just* outside the range... some people think you're just being overly critical of yourself.

But congratulations on getting to where you want to be. I'm proud of you! (and jealous, of course, of your motivation)

Flying Monkeys said...

That's awesome!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

That's great Honey! I'm proud of you for sticking with this. You don't take after your mother in that area :) I seem to put it on just fine, put up with the "giggly's" and never take it off.
Keep up the good work.
Love ya,
Mom

Marci said...

Congrats -- I'm not there yet, but I'm working on it. :)